Creating a Culture of Success to Engage Disconnected Youth
Become on-site trainers for new employees and help organize implementation steps for putting a cultural strategy in place.
This 2-day in-depth exploration of the culture of success framework will prepare you to train, coach and encourage others to be Treasure Hunters.
What you will learn:
- How to train others on the Kids at Hope Cultural Framework
- How to grow the concepts of Believe, Connect, and Time Travel within the mission of your own organization
- How to incorporate the Best Practices into your workplace.
Pre Requisite: Creating a Culture of Success for All Youth workshop
In partnership with
Facilitated by Wendy Larsen
Regional Consultant & Treasure Hunter
- Explore how to teach and promote the science of hope, optimism and success for all young people without exception.
- Discover methods to incorporate the strategic cultural framework into the critical work you engage in every day.