What is Kids at Hope?
Kids at Hope is not another program; it is first and foremost a belief system, supported by a cultural strategy and then enhanced by programs.
An innovative concept which states and demonstrates that all children are capable of success, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Kids at Hope empowers organizations to transform their cultures through professional, personal and volunteer development workshops, seminars, institutes and classes.
Click Here to View our Trainings and Workshops
Demonstrates how an entire organization, school and/or community can support the success of all children, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Who Does Kids at Hope Work With?
- Pre Schools
- Elementary Schools
- Middle Schools
- High Schools
- Juvenile Justice Divisions
- Child Welfare Departments
- Recreation & Community Centers
- Parents & Families
Kids at Hope at a Glance
- Kids at Hope focuses on children/youth ages 3-18
- Approximately 50,000 adults have experienced Kids at Hope training
- Ten different Professional Development sessions/trainings offered (ranging in length from a few hours to a week long institute)
- 500,000 children/youth served in Kids at Hope schools, organizations and communities daily
- 450 Partners/Projects supported
- 18 states engaged in Kids at Hope practices
- Kids at Hope is practiced in the US and Canada
- Two books and two comic books have been published about Kids at Hope
* Youth Development from the Trenches by Rick Miller
* Kids at Hope: Every Child Can Succeed by Rick Miller & John Carlos
* The Adventures of the Time Traveler comic book
* The Time Traveler comic book featuring Kenny Dobbs, The Best Slam Dunk Artist in the World
- Annual Youth Development Master’s Institute co-sponsored by Arizona State University
- The Arizona Supreme Court has adopted Kids at Hope as part of its evidence based practices model
Kids at Hope Pledge©
Treasure Hunter’s Pledge©