Creating a Culture of Success to Engage Disconnected Youth
Attend Day 1 to Gain Knowledge, Information and Strategies or Attend both days to become a certified trainer.
One Day Training – February 27, 2020: https://conta.cc/2JPVpOE
- Exploring the science of hope, optimism and success and how it can be instilled in all young people without exception.
- Exploring a cultural strategic framework and how an entire organization and/or community can support the success of every young person.
Two Day Training – February 27 & 28, 2020 – https://conta.cc/36Edn0s
- Train the Trainer: Become on-site trainers for new employees and help organize implementation steps for putting a cultural strategy in place.
- This 2-day in-depth exploration of the culture of success framework will prepare you to train, coach and encourage others to be Treasure Hunters.
What you will learn:
- How to train others on the Kids at Hope Cultural Framework
- How to grow the concepts of Believe, Connect, and Time Travel within the mission of your own organization
- How to incorporate the Best Practices into your workplace.
In partnership with
Facilitated by Wendy Larsen
Regional Consultant & Treasure Hunter