Kids at Hope’s vision is that every child is afforded the belief, guidance and encouragement that creates a sense of hope and optimism, supported by a course of action needed to experience success at life’s four major destinations: Home & Family; Education & Career; Community & Service; and Hobbies & Recreation.
Kids at Hope inspires, empowers and transforms schools, organizations serving youth and entire communities to create an environment and culture where all children experience success, NO EXCEPTIONS!
– Every child is at hope, no exceptions
– Hope depends on every adult’s contribution
– Respect, support and enhance relationships with all organizations that serve children
– Demonstrate passion in all that we do
– Ensure all practices are well researched, evidence based and outcome driven